Monday, October 31, 2005

first things first.. ebay! A great way to start getting an internet income!

I am an ebay seller, I am an ebay buyer, I love ebay!

Lets take this money making project from the ground up shall we..
I think that the first step for anyone to make real money online, starting with next to nothing other than in internet connection is an ebay account.


We all have stuff laying around, that would be better off used in a yeard sale.. before you throw that now useless item away, try selling it on ebay!

I sell books there, I have also sold older electronics, things that i had no use for anymore, even as old as a 8MB Ram chip.. you will be amazed at how easy it is to sell on ebay and how much money, stuff you think of as junk will sell for.
I will publish tips as we continue, but for now go sign up and sell somthing.
click the banner to sign up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home