Friday, November 25, 2005

another way to make money on yor website or blog

Amazon.com
You realy should sign up. then if you are a blog owner a little post like this (especially this time of year, but like it at any gift giving time) can turn your blog into a cash making machine!




I have a diverse list to buy for, some aren't anywhere near a store (Middle of Nowhere Alaska!), and some are well.. real pains in the ass to buy for.. so what better than Amazon.com?!
(can you say gift card?)
Yes some people will get amazon gift certificates this year.
The gift card is becoming the number one gift item.
Why? Well, I think that it is because so many people are "hard to buy for". Take me for instance.. if I need something I go buy it.. if I want something I go buy it.. if I can;t afford it, I don't go buy it, but I don't tell anyone about it either.. okay.. I did tell a couple of people I wanted a new Harley.. but none of them can afford it right now either.. or like me enough to drop $30K.

So I expect to get a giftcard or two.. and that's just fine..

Go take a look at amazon, use the searchbox above to see what their prices are like, you might be pleased.. and at worst, you can still get a gift certificate for the DeRex on your list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home