Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Making money with yoru blog an easy lesson..

Okay I wanted to blog about my musica taste.. so I created the following post.

Stop paying 99 cents a song - Get Napster To Go.

Music, I love music, but not so much the new music I hear on the radio. I do not know if I am getting “old” or if my taste is just too different to fall into “main stream” I think that latter. I like for instance, Bag-pipe music, and I adore the Bloodhound Gang.. I also like Gangsta Rap, and will run through spells of easy listening, classical (including Opera) and then will go back to my metal roots and listen to Mega Death for a week or two.. I think that “radio” is just to “pop” for me.
That’s why I like Napster… I think you will too, so go try napster for free.. download to yoru computer or yoru new iPod Nano if you are that much ahead of me on the techno-curve.. I envy you.. I am hoping to get a Nano for Christmas..


Napster Free Trial
go ahead click the little Napster..and Rock On..

The thing is, that it is not only an insight into my musical taste it is also an ad for Napster.
I knew I was going to write somthign about music, so I went to cj (see earlier post) and found Napster.. this changed slightly what I was going to say in the posting, but the general jist of it stayed the same. I just fetched some link code from cj and pasted it above and below my post.. voila' instand ad insode my post.
If you think about many of yor posts to yoru blog you will see a theme, it is then an easy matter to open a new browser window, go to cj and get an ad from a reputable company to post inside your blog post.
This method is used for website and blogs everywhere, and it will make money if you have traffic to yor blog or website. The closer it is in theme to the blog post r site the more people that will click the ad, adn then the more that will buy somthing or sign up for a free trial, in the case of Napster. See it really can be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home