Wednesday, November 09, 2005

per click you get paid?

Today, I would like to talk a little about pay per click programs... not the ones you pay to get clicks for, but the ones that pay you.
There are a few, Google's AdSense is perhaps the biggest and best.
https://www.google.com/adsense/

New comer yahoo has their publisher network which is in Beta at this time, and seems to work well..
http://publisher.yahoo.com/

and then you have adbrite

I have used all three.
I made the most money on Google. A high of near $12.00 a day after only about 90 days.
Now I had a website that was getting 300 plus hits a day and about 1% would click an ad. resulting in a small pay day each time.
I really liked Google AdSense and was more than a littel upset when they canceled my acocunt (as chronicled other places in my blogs) but I don't blame them I was getting invalid clicks (none of my own doing mind you, these were invalid clicks from "friends" that were just trying to help me out.

So I joined Google and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home